So, you want a Box of books but don’t want to wait for the regular subscription cycle?
Just order a Box on Demand for instant gratification–well, not instant, but within a reasonable few days (we need to package and ship them!).
The Good Side:
- You get a Box of Books on Demand
- Each book will start a series (or be from an author with more than one published book)
- You choose your genre
- Each Box has a Theme
- You can use a coupon
The Bad Side:
- You don’t get more than one Box
- You don’t know who the Featured Authors are
- You have to pay for shipping (hence the $3 difference from subscription Boxes)
How do you order a Box on Demand?
Choose your genre: fantasy, paranormal romance, romance, science fiction, teen, thriller, or WhoDunit? Or, if you enjoy a true surprise, get the Mystery Box!
Choose your size: a Little Box contains two paperbacks and a Big Box contains four paperbacks.
What do you get:
- Two or four paperbacks that begin a series (with published sequels) that fit in the genre you have chosen
- Each Box on Demand will have a Theme, though you will not know what it is until you receive the Box